Tuesday, March 31, 2009
That was the humble beginnings of a very successful bicycle business. Today, people passionate with their bicycles are happy to come to this place and get to have the best cruiser bikes. They can even customized it with their chosen designs and accessories. The prices are pretty much affordable, all enthusiast can afford it. And the best part is that Mr. John Vanhara himself guarantees all his customers that they'd get the perfect bicycle according to their needs. So what are you waiting for guys? Spring is here! It's the perfect time to get out and ride your bikes. Oh how I wish I know how to ride a bicycle! Definitely one of my frustrations in life lol!
1. Going to get some grocery shopping later today
2. Organize my son's room a lil more
3. Making some bananan muffin with white chocolate this afternoon
4. Doing my laundry
5. Folding our clothes
6. Do a little cleaning
7. Taking my son a bath
8. Cook lunch
9. Will do my sponsored posts sometime later
10. Checking the stuff for hospital if everything's gathered
Monday, March 30, 2009
So i just want to let my fellow friend bloggers and visitors as well that Kurdapya may not be updated for several days but i will be back in the lime light soon lol! I asked my sissy to still hop into your blogs everyday for me! See you around guys!! Winks.
Friday, March 27, 2009
The US uses about 21 million barrels of oil each day, more than any other country in the world.
The country that emits the most carbon dioxide is the US, followed by China, Russia, India and Japan. Carbon Dioxide is a heat trapping gas that contributes to the green house effect.
The amusement park with the most rides at 68 and the park with the most roller coasters at 17 is Cedar Point Amusement Park (roller coaster capital of the world) in Sandusky, Ohio, USA.
The world's most visited country is France; the most visited US state is California; and the world's most visited amusement park is Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Florida with 16.2 million annual visitors.
The "world's longest-running live radio program" is the Grand Ole Opry. It was first from Nashville in 1925.
Niger has the "world's lowest literacy rates" with 18% only. Other country with low literacy rates are Sierra Leone with 31 %, and Burkina Faso with 27%
Indonesia has the largest number of active volcanoes in the world.
Nashville, site of the Grand Ole Opry, is considered the "country-music capital of the world"
Since 1949, every treasurer of the US has been a woman.
The same royal family has ruled Brunei since the 1400s.
Mount Everest grows about 4 millimeter a year.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
You guys might want to check out for discount coupons as well. Feel free to give them a visit and and register. Upon doing so, you can now use the coupons and even post it in your own profile so friends and family can use it too. Amazing isn't it?
Now i want to pass these to all my friends here please grab it if you like mga fwends!!! Winks...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
1. Taking pictures and a lot of pictures
2. Roaming around downtown square
3. Sight seeing
4. Window shopping or shopping
5. Going eat and eat and eat
6. Swimming in the beach
7. Relax in the Hotel
8. Buy souvenirs
9. Buy Pasalubong
Monday, March 23, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I enjoyed my dinner last night which is seafoods. All of a sudden i was craving these stuff yesterday as all people knows i loved seafoods to the highest level of the ocean lol! So i chatted husband that i really really wanted to eat seafood otherwise I'll be miserable desperate pregnant woman kidding aside. So after work we went straight to the nearest Chinese/seafoods buffet here in town. Ohh i didn't eat much of other stuff they have other than steamed crabs and craw fish and baked salmon with rice wow i was stuffed! Our little man as well enjoying his plate he eats about everything like his mommy haha. I thank my husband so much for granting my wishful and weird cravings every now and then. Love you baby!
Friday, March 20, 2009
And the Rules are:
1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in number 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo in your blog to share us how your handwriting looks like.
2. Answer these:
- your name/user name/ pseudo
- right handed or left handed ?
- your favorite letters to write ?
- your least favorite letters to write?
- Write " The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. "
3. Tag five people.
Ok, It's time for me to pass this and love to see your handwriting gurlz too!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Hmmm... now I know why most villains are named Hannibal LOL!
Who knew? That...
- Eliminate ear mites. All it takes is a few drops of Wesson Corn Oil in your cat's or dog's ear... massage it in, then clean with a cotton ball. Repeat daily for 3 days. The oil soothes the cat's skin, smothers the mites, and accelerates healing.
- Kills fleas instantly... Dawn Dishwashing Liquid does the trick. Add a few drops to your dog's bath and shampoo the animal thoroughly. Rinse well to avoid skin irritations. Good-bye fleas.
- Rainy day cure for dog odor: Next time your dog comes in from the rain, simply wipe down the animal with Bounce or any dryer sheet, instantly making your dog smell springtime fresh.
- Did you know that drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache pain almost immediately-without the unpleasant side effects caused by traditional pain relievers?
- Did you know that Colgate Toothpaste makes an excellent salve for burns?
- Before you head to the drugstore for a high-priced inhaler filled with mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a couple of curiously strong Altoids peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose.
- Achy muscles from a bout of the flu? Mix 1 tablespoon horseradish in 1 cup of olive oil. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, then apply it as a massage oil for instant relief for aching muscles
- Sore throat? Just mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with 1/4 cup of honey and take 1 tablespoon six times a day. The vinegar kills the bacteria.
More who knew tips HERE
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Minneapolis couple decide to thaw out after a very cold winter by going to Florida where they honeymooned 20years before. Busy schedules made it so the man flew down on Friday and the wife on Saturday. When he got there they had computers in the room so he figured he would email his wife. In ERROR he left a letter out of her address and pressed the send button. In Houston a widow had gotten home from her preacher husband's funeral and checked email & fainted in the floor. When her son ran in and saw her he read the screen. It said "To my wife. I have arrived. When i checked in they told me we could send emails to our loved ones. So i am here and they are busy preparing for your arrival tomorrow. Hope your trip is as uneventful as mine was. PS sure is freaking hot down here!!! So funny!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I guess my relatives needs to go to the dentist after receiving my treats lol! How about you? Friends, do you like some candies? If your answer is yes, then you just have to visit my favorite online candy store and let your taste buds enjoy!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
So you're a soccer fan too? Or maybe you're a soccer player? You better check out SoccerShop, your one-stop-shop for quality soccer gear and equipments for all ages. Go,go,go!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
And so the Rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people.
1. What is your name : Shela
2. A four Letter Word : Sexy (waaaaahhhh)
3. A boys Name : Shawn
4. A girl's Name : Shane
5. An occupation : Secretary
6.A color : Silver
7. Something you'll wear : Shorts
8. A type of food : Seafood
9. Something found in the bathroom : Soap
10. A Place : Spain
11. A reason for being late : Sleepy
12. Something you shout : Sus! lol
13. A movie title : Superman Returns
14. Something you drink : Soda
15. A musical group : Skid Row
16. A street name : Sta. Maria
17. A type of car : Sedona
18. A song title : Superman
19. A verb : Struggle
Its my time to pass this along to all my fellow blogger! please grab it guys when you a time....
That's why the officers from Arizona and other nearby states conduct saturation patrols to detect and remove impaired and unsafe boaters. This saturation patrols or Boating OUI checkpoints aim to save lives and help boaters to have a fun, safe, and amazing boating experience. Well, if you are boating and some officers will wave at you, you don't have to worry if you're in good shape and condition. Anyway, to ensure that boaters can have a fun-filled boating experience, better consider taking an 8-hour boating education class near you, or you can even do this online. For more details about it, just check out on them and yes, watch this video too! winks!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
1. I won't miss the yucky and wet morning!
2. Never gonna miss the cold and chilly days
3. I don't like to go somewhere because i need to change layers of clothes and i can't stand thick clothing gives me headache
4. nasty rains
5. Boring environment
6. Trees and plant are all dead of course i won't miss that
7. After snow roads are wet and wet
8. The Windy days
9. The Slippery roads
10. The cold nights
Monday, March 9, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Passing this along to all of YOU! Grab it fwendships!! winks
Thursday, March 5, 2009
But hey, that's until I was able to check out these electric mobility scooters. Especially designed for the elderly or disabled, electric mobility scooter lets you enjoy every environment, whether indoors or outdoors. It is very easy to use and to maneuver through different environment such as parks or even rugged mountains and trails. I really like the 3-wheel scooters, you'd just have to sit down and no need to balance. Although these are made for the elderly but wouldn't it be nice and cute if it's me driving it? LOL!
You want a scooter? Visit Electric Scooters 4 Less and check out their great specials. They also got electrical wheelchairs, adjustable beds, etc. And yeah, they do deliver any product for free!
Yea Pasta! American loves pasta as we all know, they have it in every meal lunch or dinner. This is one of my husband favorite and his specialty too he make the best baked zitti I've ever taste and friends always give him compliment how good it is so whenever we have gatherings we usually bring this dish! But anyway, i made this one by my self 2weeks ago i treat my husband co-worker at lunch by cooking this pasta! It was my first time to make, yet they all love it they even sent me a thank you card for all the effort...lol! (blushing me). Uh huh i was surprised also because it's really good of course with the help of my husband while i am preparing for the ingredients at the same time we're chatting and he is telling me some pointers, do this do that... lol!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The rules of this tag is as follows:
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
~My simple purse~
It's time for me to pass this taggy tag to the following:
Their products are amazing! They have a huge selection of tools and drills every handyman needs. For instance, if you're into furniture making or woodworking industry, what you need would be an excellent wood boring bits. They have an extensive line of tools that provides solution for every condition of wood related materials. Husband would probably need this because he's into furniture making and wood flooring. So anyway, if you are a handyman or you need such tools, try to check out the site. Their router bits sets are many and complete, from saw blades, aluminum rougher, stainless steel cutters, drills, metal cutters, and many other cutting tools. Just see it for yourself!
Monday, March 2, 2009
I know you're excited too. Visit Penny Auction Site now! Hurry up, hurry up!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I get up so early (6am) with hubby and enjoyed watching the drizzled of snow gently. Took several pictures here and there. Unfortunately i didn't get a chance to go out and make a snow man and feel the snow in my hands as what i promise to myself because my little boy is sick (teething with fever) and he wants his mommy to held him! Oh well... it's OK though. Atleast we got a day of snow here nothing to complain about because I hate winter time and anticipating summer but i just love seeing everything is blanketed with white like icing thing, lol!
Photos are taken in our frontyard views.