Moms, you know that feeling when you are suppose to clean the fridge but then hate it because it smells like fridge! I always found myself in that scenario, fridge that smells like fridge, is such a no, no! So I end up putting a box of baking soda inside, or charcoal, yep, some old school and traditional solution to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh. But then of course, a permanent solution is much better so yep, I look for something and glad to have found it. It’s what you call Oransi Fridge air purifier, the small but terrible air purifier you want for your fridge. I am pleased and grateful that Oransi the high quality eco-friendly air purifier solutions sent me a sample of their product to try!
The Oransi Ionic air purifier cleans the air and effective in removal of stinky odors and bacteria. Since it’s small (so cute), it can fit in to basically all corners of your fridge. It’s very easy to operate and safe. And what’s nice, the operational cost is very minimal, in fact it will only cost you a dollar. Now our fridge doesn’t just smell sweet but the food as well, yep, it smells fresh just the way I like it!
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
Want to own one for free? If so join the Oransi Giveaway and get the chance to win the Ionic fridge air purifier. Giveaway starts today June 1st and ends June 15th. Valid to all US residents. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Product(s) received for FREE, contents are mine 100% and I am not paid to give my honest opinion. Kurdapya Meets World is not responsible for any damage or loss of item and not liable to replace the item once the shipping carrier receives it.